write a paper to critique and analyze the attached Maritime Port and Security Act 2002 answering the following points:
– Provide a brief legislative history of the Bill to be studied.
– Determine if the Bill introduced in the past under a different name and/or format. If so, evaluate why the legislation was discarded.
– Summarize the main points of the bill in your own words.
– Evaluate and categorize the strengths and weaknesses of the legislation.
– Conclude with a final assessment of the legislation including any recommendations that might strengthen the legislation.
Use the following as type of references for paper:
– Use the Maritime Port and Security Act 2002.
– Analyze news media reports on Maritime Port and Security Act 2002.
– Analyze any other critiques of the Maritime Port and Security Act 2002.
– Analyze available witness testimony with regard to the Maritime Port and Security Act 2002.